Midisco MDC1527P-3 Pin Diode Limiter
1 in stock
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 1 in|
|Tested||Sold AS IS. As Described|
|Cosmetic Condition||3 - Good|
Midisco MDC1527P-3 Pin Diode Limiter.
– Frequency Range: 1-2 GHz
– 1 Watt CW and 100 Watt peak (1 usec)
– Max insertion loss: 0.5 dB
– VSRW (max): 1.4:1
– Max Leak @ 1W CW Input: +19 dB
– Fast response and short recovery time (10 to 20 nsec typical)
– Built-in DC return
– Hermetically sealed module
– Connectors: SMA(f), SMA(m)
Per manufacturer: MIDISCO limiters are passive (series P), broadband integrated module devices that are designed for power leveling and receiver protection. In ECM, radar and communications systems, these limiters can protect transistor, tunnel diode or FET amplifiers, detectors and mixers. The limiting threshold is the incident power at which the low level insertion loss increases by one dB and the limiter begins its protective role. The 50 ohm hermetically sealed modules provide high reliability in severe environments.